Senior Track & Field -
1. Athletes have to apply for records to be recognised.
2. Athlete to notify Pakuranga Senior Track & Field committee via email to email@example.com
3. Events recognised are official competitions, ie:
Athletics New Zealand Track & Field Championships,
Athletics Auckland Track & Field Championships,
College Sport Auckland Championships(excludes Zones events)
New Zealand Secondary Schools Championship events
4. Results must show full information including, weights (As per Athletics NZ rules), electronic timing, wind readings, hurdle heights (As per Athletics NZ rules) and age groups at the time of the event.
5. Age groups as per Athletics NZ rules(Age on day of competition).
6. Athlete can only break the record in the event they are competing in.
7. Proof needs to be supplied either a photo of actual results or screenshot of results.
Pak_Club_records_April_2021.pdf (Size: 66.61 KB)