Senior Track & Field -
1. Athletes have to apply for records within a month of setting the record (as per Athletics Auckland rules). *see below
2. Athlete to notify Pakuranga Senior Track & Field committee within a month via email to email@example.com
3. Events recognised are official competitions, ie:
Athletics New Zealand Track & Field Championships,
Athletics Auckland Track & Field Championships,
College Sport Auckland Championships(excludes Zones events)
New Zealand Secondary Schools Championship events
4. Results must show full information including, weights (As per Athletics NZ rules), electronic timing, wind readings, hurdle heights (As per Athletics NZ rules) and age groups at the time of the event.
5. Age groups as per Athletics NZ rules.(Athletes can only break senior records if they are registered as a Senior Club member)
6. Athlete can only break the record in the event they are competing in.
* Historic Records - Committee to accept applications for records set from 1st April 2018 onwards, cut off date is 30th July 2021.
Pak_Club_records_April_2021.pdf (Size: 66.61 KB)