To introduce athletics to our local community, we are holding a free 'Have A Go' morning. This is a chance for prospective members to find out what junior athletics is all about and to see - and try - all the fantastic things our section has to offer. Everyone is welcome.
Details are as follows:
- Saturday 28th of September
- Yvette Williams Track, Lloyd Elsmore Park, Pakuranga
- 5-14 year olds - any time between 10 am and 12 noon
- 2-4 year olds - Tiny Tots programme will run from 10 to 11 am
- Free to attend
- No need to pre-register - just turn up and join in the fun
- Participation ribbons awarded to all attendees
- Coffee van on-site
- BBQ and tuck shop open
- Club uniforms, sweatshirts and supporter t-shirts for sale
- Selection of pre-loved spikes available for purchase
- Committee available to answer questions; infomation sheets to take away
- In case of heavy rain, cancellation will be advised on our Facebook page.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank the Howick Local Board for their generous support of our Have A Go morning.