To introduce athletics to our local community, we are holding a free 'Have A Go' morning. This is a chance for prospective members to find out what junior athletics is all about and to see - and try - all the fantastic things our club has to offer. Everyone is welcome.
Details are as follows:
- Sunday 11th October 2020
- Yvette Williams Track, Lloyd Elsmore Park, Pakuranga (entrances between 36 and 38 Cascades Road and at 2 Bells Road)
- 7-14 year olds - join us any time between 10 am and 12 noon
- 2-6 year olds - 10am to 11 am
- Free to attend
- No need to pre-register. Just turn up and join in the fun
- Participation ribbons awarded to all attendees
- Coffee van on site
- BBQ and tuck shop open
- Club uniforms, sweatshirts and supporter t-shirts for sale
- Selection of pre-loved spikes available for purchase
- Committee on hand to answer questions; information sheets to take away
- In case of heavy rain, cancellation will be advised on our Facebook page.
For more information, please contact email@example.com